349th Post
The thirst for blood.
Overwhelms me.
So help me.
As i take another innocent victim's life.
Sigh.
It's hard sometimes.
I struggle with it.
Constantly.
My thirst for blood.
And the fight against it.
Again.
I have no idea.
Where is this source of anger.
I roar in agony.
I beat the walls with my bare fists.
But still the anger doesn't dissipates.
A huge amount of hate.
Still remains inside me.
Like some poison.
I feel light headed all of a sudden.
The blackness closes in.
I'm falling.
Falling.
Deeper and deeper.
Into the shadows.
Of despair.
And silence.

Overwhelms me.
So help me.
As i take another innocent victim's life.
Sigh.
It's hard sometimes.
I struggle with it.
Constantly.
My thirst for blood.
And the fight against it.
Again.
I have no idea.
Where is this source of anger.
I roar in agony.
I beat the walls with my bare fists.
But still the anger doesn't dissipates.
A huge amount of hate.
Still remains inside me.
Like some poison.
I feel light headed all of a sudden.
The blackness closes in.
I'm falling.
Falling.
Deeper and deeper.
Into the shadows.
Of despair.
And silence.

