348th Post
The month of April.
But personally speaking.
I wouldn't say its new.
I can only sense.
The dark clouds.
No light at the end of my dark tunnel.
No different from the other months of the year.
My lust for blood returns.
I feel like i am getting more and more unstable.
Is this a sign of breaking down?
I really really hate waking up each day.
To face the same old things.
Suddenly my room feels forbidding and claustrophobic.
The very same room which gives me a hiding place.
From this world that i hate so much.
Anger bubbles inside me.
Like some stew that is simmering in the pot.
Will someone help me.
Put me out of my misery.
To end it all for me.
I don't care about my own personal pride anymore.
I just wish to disappear.
In silence.
To become.
A walker of the shadows.
Filled with hate.
And the lust to kill.

But personally speaking.
I wouldn't say its new.
I can only sense.
The dark clouds.
No light at the end of my dark tunnel.
No different from the other months of the year.
My lust for blood returns.
I feel like i am getting more and more unstable.
Is this a sign of breaking down?
I really really hate waking up each day.
To face the same old things.
Suddenly my room feels forbidding and claustrophobic.
The very same room which gives me a hiding place.
From this world that i hate so much.
Anger bubbles inside me.
Like some stew that is simmering in the pot.
Will someone help me.
Put me out of my misery.
To end it all for me.
I don't care about my own personal pride anymore.
I just wish to disappear.
In silence.
To become.
A walker of the shadows.
Filled with hate.
And the lust to kill.

