Tuesday, April 7, 2009

350th Post

Dawn breaks.
But yet slumber eludes me.

I feel physically tired.
But mentally i am still awake.

The mental gears turning.
Thoughts after thoughts.

Once again.
I see betrayal at work.

Guess the saying.

If you want a secret to be kept.
Tell it to no one else.
But yourself.

Rings true as usual.

Oh how i loathe the human race.

How they can betray one another.
In a blink of an eye.

What is there to be gained ?

Sigh.

Pure loyalty is as rare as the diamonds.
Extremely hard to find.

And once found.
Extremely priceless.

And so.
My hate grows.

Unabated.
I no longer know what i might do.

Would i seek to kill?
Perhaps.

Would my lust for blood increase?
Perhaps.

All that remains now.
Is for time to tell the answer.

When will my demonic side.
Awaken from its slumber.