300th Post
Why do you not have faith in me?
Why do you not trust and believe in me?
Why?
How many time must i repeat myself?
Before you can finally understand?
I hate it whenever you do that.
It makes me angry at you.
You fear my wrath.
Yet you incur it.
Time and time again.
You incur it.
Why so?
Is it worth it?
Is it so hard to just ask you to believe in me?
Just once.
I am not asking too much am i?
Sigh.
Forget it.
Just let me be with the blade.
I'm bitterly disappointed in you.

Why do you not trust and believe in me?
Why?
How many time must i repeat myself?
Before you can finally understand?
I hate it whenever you do that.
It makes me angry at you.
You fear my wrath.
Yet you incur it.
Time and time again.
You incur it.
Why so?
Is it worth it?
Is it so hard to just ask you to believe in me?
Just once.
I am not asking too much am i?
Sigh.
Forget it.
Just let me be with the blade.
I'm bitterly disappointed in you.

