301st Post
Spent in the lockup.
A barred windowless room.
In silence.
With little or no thoughts left.
Sometimes i wonder.
Why do i blog?
For my locked up mind.
Is this my only form of release?
Sigh.
I hate this world.
I hate my current life.
So many things to hate.
So little time.
So much anger.
So little time to release it all.
So much misery.
So little tears to cry it all out.
For the very last time.
I beg you.
I just want to be left alone.
And to slowly fade away from your life.

A barred windowless room.
In silence.
With little or no thoughts left.
Sometimes i wonder.
Why do i blog?
For my locked up mind.
Is this my only form of release?
Sigh.
I hate this world.
I hate my current life.
So many things to hate.
So little time.
So much anger.
So little time to release it all.
So much misery.
So little tears to cry it all out.
For the very last time.
I beg you.
I just want to be left alone.
And to slowly fade away from your life.

