Sunday, January 4, 2009

299th Post

Questions.
Questions.
Questions.

So many of them.
So little time.

Why can't there be more answers than questions?
Granted it's impossible to cease asking.

But as usual.
It starts a chain reaction.

And i am still stuck on my previous two questions.

I don't know.
I'm stumped.

How to solve this?

Despair wells up in me like tears.

Overwhelming anger.
Builds up the barrier.

Thus increasing my isolation chances.

But guess it makes no difference.
If i don't care.
Then why should you?

If i disappear from your life.
There is a reason behind it.

Wait for me no more.
Walk your own route.

Shed not a single drop of tear for me.

For only in death.
Can i find peace.

This is my epitaph.

For those that i have known.
Long or short.

Thank you all for being there for me.
I will keep the memories.

And now.
I shall walk my own path alone.

The path to desolation.

And ultimately.
To destruction.