280th Post
Sculpted by the hands of silence.
Feeling drained.
And mentally tired.
All the petty quarrels.
Does one knows how it feels like
To be the middle ingredient of a sandwich?
Doesn't one ever see the big picture?
That the issue is actually very small.
Stop it.
I can't stand it anymore.
Don't bug me with your problems.
I just simply want to be left alone.
To recover.
To rest.
I hate the world.
Why can't they learn to control their anger better?
I am disappointed.
Sigh.
Another scar.
Added to my multitudes of cuts and past scars.
How many more should i add?
Hmm?

Feeling drained.
And mentally tired.
All the petty quarrels.
Does one knows how it feels like
To be the middle ingredient of a sandwich?
Doesn't one ever see the big picture?
That the issue is actually very small.
Stop it.
I can't stand it anymore.
Don't bug me with your problems.
I just simply want to be left alone.
To recover.
To rest.
I hate the world.
Why can't they learn to control their anger better?
I am disappointed.
Sigh.
Another scar.
Added to my multitudes of cuts and past scars.
How many more should i add?
Hmm?

