Tuesday, December 9, 2008

279th Post

Daylight approaches.
My body weakens.

As i seek comfort from the darkness of my coffin.
I begin to think and wonder.
Before sleep overwhelms me.

I still feel empty on the inside.

The blood cuts still remains.
The sadness still remains.
But the tears no longer flow.

To laugh or to cry.
At my own foolishness.

In all my silent observations.
All i see is cruelty.
To their fellow human species.

Is this the cause of my despair and despise?

But upon further thinking.
I beg to differ.

And so it becomes.
A never ending quest.

To seek out the true cause of my despair.
And to put it to rest.

To make an attempt to restore what remains of my soul.

A creature.
Neither angel.
Nor demon.

So what am i ?
Am i just merely known as a blood drinker?

Sigh.
Curse this rotten world that i must inhabit.
May it burn amongst the flames of hell.