218th Post

Where there was once the bustle of laughter.
Along the rooms and hallways.
Now the houses stand.
In dark forlorn silence.
As silent witnesses.
To an era.
Gone.
The night brings forth.
Bone chilling rain.
But despite the cold.
I still feel miserable.
Alone.
Silent.
Bleeding.
Mixed with the flash.
Of lightning.
And the boom.
Of thunder.
Oh why wasn't i struck?
By lightning.
I feel aimless.
Wandering forever.
In darkness.
In silence.
A slit.
And the blood pours forth.
Cold metal unto warm flesh.
As punishment.
For my sins.
As the blood flows into a cup.
I shall be your bartender for tonight.
So sit back.
Relax.
And enjoy the drink.
Fresh from the veins.

Bone chilling rain.
But despite the cold.
I still feel miserable.
Alone.
Silent.
Bleeding.
Mixed with the flash.
Of lightning.
And the boom.
Of thunder.
Oh why wasn't i struck?
By lightning.
I feel aimless.
Wandering forever.
In darkness.
In silence.
A slit.
And the blood pours forth.
Cold metal unto warm flesh.
As punishment.
For my sins.
As the blood flows into a cup.
I shall be your bartender for tonight.
So sit back.
Relax.
And enjoy the drink.
Fresh from the veins.
