217th Post
Now remain silent.
Hallways that were once covered with the voices of the living.
Now remain dark and silent.
Buildings that once housed laughter and frolic.
Are now just empty rotting shells.
Sitting silent.
Bearing witness to time.
As i sit in a dim corner.
Reflecting.
Sipping on the blood of a victim.
It is said that cats shows no form of loyalty.
Then.
Are humans no different from the cats?
Willing to betray one another.
In the name of greed.
Sometimes.
I feel like a doll.
That is breaking apart.
Mentally.
The cracks are widening.
I honestly don't know.
How much is left of me.
How much more can i take?

Hallways that were once covered with the voices of the living.
Now remain dark and silent.
Buildings that once housed laughter and frolic.
Are now just empty rotting shells.
Sitting silent.
Bearing witness to time.
As i sit in a dim corner.
Reflecting.
Sipping on the blood of a victim.
It is said that cats shows no form of loyalty.
Then.
Are humans no different from the cats?
Willing to betray one another.
In the name of greed.
Sometimes.
I feel like a doll.
That is breaking apart.
Mentally.
The cracks are widening.
I honestly don't know.
How much is left of me.
How much more can i take?

