216th Post
Loneliness.
But yet.
How does one describe it in mere words?
As i utter a prayer for the dead.
To send another soul into the netherworld.
I feel that one day.
My heart will just explode and shatter.
Am i fated.
To eventually feel nothing.
Slay me.
So that i will drown.
In my own tainted blood.
A blood tainted with the sins.
Of a past life of silence.
I hate myself to bits.
I curse myself.
Rip my heart out.
Rip my eyes out.
So that i may no longer feel.
Or see this silent hurt.

But yet.
How does one describe it in mere words?
As i utter a prayer for the dead.
To send another soul into the netherworld.
I feel that one day.
My heart will just explode and shatter.
Am i fated.
To eventually feel nothing.
Slay me.
So that i will drown.
In my own tainted blood.
A blood tainted with the sins.
Of a past life of silence.
I hate myself to bits.
I curse myself.
Rip my heart out.
Rip my eyes out.
So that i may no longer feel.
Or see this silent hurt.

