214th Post
Will i ever recover?
Whatever warmth remains in me.
Will it ever be rekindled?
Will i ever regain the past happiness?
Or.
Am i destined for path of darkness?
An outcast from society.
Is what i have become.
Or rather.
Is what i prefer to be.
Because of the hate.
I possess.
All the lies.
All the pretense.
Why?
For what reason?
Guess i would be better off dead.
So that i can no longer see the pretense.
Or listen to all the lies.
I hate all of you.

Whatever warmth remains in me.
Will it ever be rekindled?
Will i ever regain the past happiness?
Or.
Am i destined for path of darkness?
An outcast from society.
Is what i have become.
Or rather.
Is what i prefer to be.
Because of the hate.
I possess.
All the lies.
All the pretense.
Why?
For what reason?
Guess i would be better off dead.
So that i can no longer see the pretense.
Or listen to all the lies.
I hate all of you.

