Wednesday, September 3, 2008

213th Post

A night of silence.
Blood soaked.

Another thought enters.

"What the hell am i doing?"

Another few cuts.
As punishment.

But the cuts no longer bleed.

For the blood.
That supplies this body.
Has ran out.

Even the pain.
Has turned into nothingness.

I wish i can regain the ability to tear.
But how?

For all the flows.
Are the blood tears.

Fuck you.
Fuck life.
Fuck all the lies & pretense that you have given me.

I hate myself.
I hate my life.
I hate everyone.

But never my beloved mirror.

For my beloved mirror.
Is the only one that.

Gives me a reason.
To continue to survive.
Despite my silent hate all around everything and everyone.

I wish i can escape with my beloved mirror.
Into a dream world.

No more pretense.
No more lies.

May the world burn.
Amongst the eternal fires of hell.