212th Post
I love it.
But yet.
I hate it too.
I love it.
Because of it's protective nature.
A place for me to escape.
When reality is too much to bear.
I hate it.
Because sometimes it's rather lonesome.
And it will result in a lot of emotional baggage.
Being stored up.
Until one day.
It will just collapse under its weight.
The collapse.
Will drive some into further silence.
Or.
It will drive some mad.
Sometimes.
I wish i have other avenues to escape to.
But other than silence.
Where else can i escape to?
The cuts no longer bleeds.
The pain has turned into numbness.
My mind has turned into a total blank.
It's like.
I no longer know what am i doing.
Or why am i doing this.
Why am i still alive?
While my mortal body rests in the coffin.
And my soul burns amongst the eternal fires of hell.
I remain mute.
Ignoring the screams of the tormented.
A mute spirit of the damned.
Is what i have become.
Never to speak ever again.

