199th Post
Soaked in alcohol.
Vomit that is mixed with blood.
Wandering about.
In a state of daze.
Pain and confusion.
And misery.
There are times.
I honestly wish.
That i can live in a dreamland.
Now.
And forever.
Sadly.
Its the bitter truth.
That slaps me hard on the face.
Constantly telling me to wake the fuck up.
And to stop dreaming.
But i constantly don't listen.
And i continue to dream.
To dream.
Of that perfect world.
No more pain.
No more misery.
Just pure bliss.
And happiness.
Sigh.
I hate the world.
I hate myself.
I hate my life.
Fuck em all.

Vomit that is mixed with blood.
Wandering about.
In a state of daze.
Pain and confusion.
And misery.
There are times.
I honestly wish.
That i can live in a dreamland.
Now.
And forever.
Sadly.
Its the bitter truth.
That slaps me hard on the face.
Constantly telling me to wake the fuck up.
And to stop dreaming.
But i constantly don't listen.
And i continue to dream.
To dream.
Of that perfect world.
No more pain.
No more misery.
Just pure bliss.
And happiness.
Sigh.
I hate the world.
I hate myself.
I hate my life.
Fuck em all.

