171st Post
Slips away.
In a futile attempt to satisfy time's voracious appetite.
But that is not my main concern.
For tonight.
As i sit on my chair.
Silently contemplating my thoughts.
Memories.
Both happy and sad.
Are permanently etched onto me.
As part of my life's story.
But if given a chance.
I'll gladly rewrite my book.
Because.
Too many sad and painful memories.
That outnumber the happy ones.
Memories i wish can be easily erased.
But can they ever be really erased?
Can they?
On one hand.
I like being alone.
Because it gives me time to think.
And arrange my personal thoughts.
But on the other hand.
I don't want to be alone.
Because of the fear of submerging into the sad and painful memories.
But what's the use?
Even if i can just keep the happy memories.
Would i ever be really happy?
I hate this life of mine.
Silently i wish.
I can just end it all.
But i don't want to disappoint my angel.
The way she loves and cares for me.
I don't want to see her heartbroken over my demise.
Nor do i want to see her shed a single tear for me.
So in silence.
I keep this pain to myself.
Never having the courage to confess it to her.
It's so frustrating at times.
When i don't know how to start.
Sigh.
Tormented once again.

In a futile attempt to satisfy time's voracious appetite.
But that is not my main concern.
For tonight.
As i sit on my chair.
Silently contemplating my thoughts.
Memories.
Both happy and sad.
Are permanently etched onto me.
As part of my life's story.
But if given a chance.
I'll gladly rewrite my book.
Because.
Too many sad and painful memories.
That outnumber the happy ones.
Memories i wish can be easily erased.
But can they ever be really erased?
Can they?
On one hand.
I like being alone.
Because it gives me time to think.
And arrange my personal thoughts.
But on the other hand.
I don't want to be alone.
Because of the fear of submerging into the sad and painful memories.
But what's the use?
Even if i can just keep the happy memories.
Would i ever be really happy?
I hate this life of mine.
Silently i wish.
I can just end it all.
But i don't want to disappoint my angel.
The way she loves and cares for me.
I don't want to see her heartbroken over my demise.
Nor do i want to see her shed a single tear for me.
So in silence.
I keep this pain to myself.
Never having the courage to confess it to her.
It's so frustrating at times.
When i don't know how to start.
Sigh.
Tormented once again.

