167th Post
With a storm raging.
And the winds howling.
Like there is no tomorrow.
Sometimes.
I sit in silence and ponder.
Is it better to be the bad guy sometimes?
Or would it be better to be the good guy?
Or to be a mixture of both?
Of course.
We cannot bear to inflict hurt.
On the ones we love.
So what will it take?
A lie?
Or the blatant hurtful truth?
Or a mix of both?
I don't know.
I'm mentally tired.
Ever had that feeling?
That you are slowly being eaten.
From the inside out.
I wish i can truly say.
That i don't care anymore.
But can i?
Can i?
I know i may appear to be the cold hearted bastard.
But deep inside.
It's hurting real bad.
To be the bad guy.
But sometimes.
I don't have a choice.
Is it true?
When people say its easier to be the bad guy.
Than to be the good guy.
Maybe?
Maybe not?
Sigh.
I hate it.
Silently missing my lovely angel.
But still clinging onto hope.
That i will get to see her soon.
Hope the heartache of missing her.
Will dissipate soon.
But for now.
Guess i will have to live with that silent heartache.
Time to end for now.
My mood is at its limit.
I'm tired.
I wish for my bed.
Where i can curl up.
And convert.
My silent pains.
Into tears of blood.

And the winds howling.
Like there is no tomorrow.
Sometimes.
I sit in silence and ponder.
Is it better to be the bad guy sometimes?
Or would it be better to be the good guy?
Or to be a mixture of both?
Of course.
We cannot bear to inflict hurt.
On the ones we love.
So what will it take?
A lie?
Or the blatant hurtful truth?
Or a mix of both?
I don't know.
I'm mentally tired.
Ever had that feeling?
That you are slowly being eaten.
From the inside out.
I wish i can truly say.
That i don't care anymore.
But can i?
Can i?
I know i may appear to be the cold hearted bastard.
But deep inside.
It's hurting real bad.
To be the bad guy.
But sometimes.
I don't have a choice.
Is it true?
When people say its easier to be the bad guy.
Than to be the good guy.
Maybe?
Maybe not?
Sigh.
I hate it.
Silently missing my lovely angel.
But still clinging onto hope.
That i will get to see her soon.
Hope the heartache of missing her.
Will dissipate soon.
But for now.
Guess i will have to live with that silent heartache.
Time to end for now.
My mood is at its limit.
I'm tired.
I wish for my bed.
Where i can curl up.
And convert.
My silent pains.
Into tears of blood.

