Monday, May 12, 2008

168th Post

The silence.
Is deafening.

The depression.
Rises like some foul stench.

Loneliness was something.
I thought i could come to terms with.
But sadly.
It's otherwise.

Yet.
I can't pinpoint.
What is bothering me.

It's tearing apart further my already torn sanity.
How much more remains?
I dare not contemplate.

An empty bottle rolls by.
Near by lies a shattered glass.

Shattered out of pure frustration.
But yet.
The mood remains.

A razor blade lies on the floor.
Covered in blood.

My arm.
My neck.

Covered with countless cuts.
Bleeding.

As i lie on the ground.
Watching listlessly at the night sky.
As my lifeblood slowly drain away.

I slowly close my eyes.
For the very last time.

My angel.

No longer shall we be separated by distance.
For i shall be by your side.

Now.
And forever.

An invisible spirit.
To guide and protect you.