166th Post
I should be happy that i managed to chat with her on the phone.
As well as online.
But still.
I feel depressed.
Guess the pain of missing her.
Still stings deeply.
My heart cries.
It's silent tears of blood.
Guess now the only thing that is preventing my spirit from shattering.
Is the remembrance that with each passing day.
Means that she is coming home soon.
But how long can i keep up with that lone encouragement?
Before i decide to finally give up due to the pain.
And shatter into irrecoverable pieces.
Damn it.
Damn this feeling.
Damn this vast distance that separates us.
I wish i can curl up.
And shed all the silent pain away.
In the form of tears.

As well as online.
But still.
I feel depressed.
Guess the pain of missing her.
Still stings deeply.
My heart cries.
It's silent tears of blood.
Guess now the only thing that is preventing my spirit from shattering.
Is the remembrance that with each passing day.
Means that she is coming home soon.
But how long can i keep up with that lone encouragement?
Before i decide to finally give up due to the pain.
And shatter into irrecoverable pieces.
Damn it.
Damn this feeling.
Damn this vast distance that separates us.
I wish i can curl up.
And shed all the silent pain away.
In the form of tears.

