162nd Post
Another night.
A bottle lies empty.
A body lies slumped over the desk.
Cold and dead.
For the person died of missing the other half too much.
That he was driven to drink and drink.
To temporary erase the pain of missing someone.
As for me.
Now a dim light shines in my hellish dark world.
Its the dim light of happiness.
But yet.
I am afraid that this dim light will one day be extinguished.
I miss her.
I yearn for her.
But guess for now.
Patience shall be my watch word.
Slowly i am opening the silent chapters of my past to her.
Why?
I don't know.
Call me crazy.
But i guess this is the result.
When you love someone deep enough.
That you are willing to break the icy silence.
The icy silence normally surrounds me.
I think its slowly melting away.
But my only fear is that it might re-freeze again.
And that i will lapse into silence once again.
Futile effort to gain happiness.
Indeed.
She has taught me much about what's to be learnt about life itself.
But am i willing to accept it or not?
Guess only time will tell the answer.
I'm still a little lost.
But slowly finding my way out.
I hope my efforts will not be in vain.
Health further improves.
Guess i may have added a little weight to myself.
Oh well.
Who cares.
Now a headache rises in my mind.
Which i shall speak of it next time round.
Right now.
I want to rest.
As in to seriously rest.
So it's goodbye for now.

A bottle lies empty.
A body lies slumped over the desk.
Cold and dead.
For the person died of missing the other half too much.
That he was driven to drink and drink.
To temporary erase the pain of missing someone.
As for me.
Now a dim light shines in my hellish dark world.
Its the dim light of happiness.
But yet.
I am afraid that this dim light will one day be extinguished.
I miss her.
I yearn for her.
But guess for now.
Patience shall be my watch word.
Slowly i am opening the silent chapters of my past to her.
Why?
I don't know.
Call me crazy.
But i guess this is the result.
When you love someone deep enough.
That you are willing to break the icy silence.
The icy silence normally surrounds me.
I think its slowly melting away.
But my only fear is that it might re-freeze again.
And that i will lapse into silence once again.
Futile effort to gain happiness.
Indeed.
She has taught me much about what's to be learnt about life itself.
But am i willing to accept it or not?
Guess only time will tell the answer.
I'm still a little lost.
But slowly finding my way out.
I hope my efforts will not be in vain.
Health further improves.
Guess i may have added a little weight to myself.
Oh well.
Who cares.
Now a headache rises in my mind.
Which i shall speak of it next time round.
Right now.
I want to rest.
As in to seriously rest.
So it's goodbye for now.

