163rd Post
Lonely Night.
Not a night passes.
In which i will think of her.
But i keep that feeling sealed away.
Because i don't want it to affect me so badly.
That i do stupid things.
Nor do i want it to affect others.
Especially her.
I know she worries about me constantly.
And its the same for me also.
It's hurting.
When i cannot help her in times of need.
I cry myself silently to sleep each night.
Sadly.
This is reality.
Separated by distance.
But now.
As i tick off the days.
As i refer to her sms-es and e-mails again and again.
As a reminder that somewhere out there.
She is still there.
Caring for me.
Acting as my pillar of strength.
Perhaps that's the only thing that is lessening the pain.
A reminder that she will return.
So for now.
I will have to bear this silent pain.
It's like taking a blunt meat cleaver.
And trying to cut someone's heart into 2.
That is the pain that i am feeling everyday.
Sigh.
Waiting in silence.
For your return.
I miss you.
Not a night passes.
In which i will think of her.
But i keep that feeling sealed away.
Because i don't want it to affect me so badly.
That i do stupid things.
Nor do i want it to affect others.
Especially her.
I know she worries about me constantly.
And its the same for me also.
It's hurting.
When i cannot help her in times of need.
I cry myself silently to sleep each night.
Sadly.
This is reality.
Separated by distance.
But now.
As i tick off the days.
As i refer to her sms-es and e-mails again and again.
As a reminder that somewhere out there.
She is still there.
Caring for me.
Acting as my pillar of strength.
Perhaps that's the only thing that is lessening the pain.
A reminder that she will return.
So for now.
I will have to bear this silent pain.
It's like taking a blunt meat cleaver.
And trying to cut someone's heart into 2.
That is the pain that i am feeling everyday.
Sigh.
Waiting in silence.
For your return.
I miss you.
