161st Post
Emptiness.
The feeling of missing someone.
Is beyond verbal description.
The hurt.
Beyond verbal description.
Every night.
As i look up to the darkened sky.
I pray in silence.
Hoping that with each passing day and night.
She will be safe and sound.
I can only cry in silence each night.
In tortured anguish.
Until no more silent tears flow.
Until when blood tears takes over.
It's sad isn't it?
When you wish you can be there for the person.
But circumstances are preventing you from carrying out that desire.
Dammit.
Don't you just hate it.
When you want to cry.
But the feeling just remains bottled inside.
Unable to come out.
I wish i can bang my head on a table.
Until the blood flows.
Until i am knocked unconscious.
And senseless.
Just to remove that pain.
But well.
After much thought.
The loneliness is a small price to pay.
Patience is my guardian angel now.
For there are rewards to be reaped when the time is right.
So here i am.
Waiting.
But will i become the fool.
To wait in vain?
I don't know.
So many questions.
So little answers.
I'm going mad already.
Help me.
Please.
If anyone can hear my silent plea.
Help me.
I can't stand it anymore.

The feeling of missing someone.
Is beyond verbal description.
The hurt.
Beyond verbal description.
Every night.
As i look up to the darkened sky.
I pray in silence.
Hoping that with each passing day and night.
She will be safe and sound.
I can only cry in silence each night.
In tortured anguish.
Until no more silent tears flow.
Until when blood tears takes over.
It's sad isn't it?
When you wish you can be there for the person.
But circumstances are preventing you from carrying out that desire.
Dammit.
Don't you just hate it.
When you want to cry.
But the feeling just remains bottled inside.
Unable to come out.
I wish i can bang my head on a table.
Until the blood flows.
Until i am knocked unconscious.
And senseless.
Just to remove that pain.
But well.
After much thought.
The loneliness is a small price to pay.
Patience is my guardian angel now.
For there are rewards to be reaped when the time is right.
So here i am.
Waiting.
But will i become the fool.
To wait in vain?
I don't know.
So many questions.
So little answers.
I'm going mad already.
Help me.
Please.
If anyone can hear my silent plea.
Help me.
I can't stand it anymore.

