Wednesday, April 2, 2008

149th Post


Another day to pass.
But what's new?

I'm still lost.
I'm still confused.
I'm still depressed.

Answers to my questions are still not forthcoming despite my search.

My life is still slowly crumbling.
My sanity is silently shattering.
Like a breaking mirror.

But curiously.
I wonder.

What will happen to me once my life has totally crumbled into dust.
And my sanity shattered beyond hope and repair.

Guess this month will be just like any other month.
And this year will be just like any year.

Silently depressed.
Consuming my poison.

What's next?

Guess i will never be the happy person i once was.

I give up.
It's all over.

What remains of me.
Is all crumbling to bits and pieces.

A path of self destruction.
A path of silence.

May the rider of the pale horse.
Come and claim me soon.

For those that do not understand what the rider and the pale horse is about.

Find a bible.
Read the last chapter of the bible.
The book of revelations.

Look for the last horsemen of the apocalypse.
For the rider of the pale horse is the one that is a bringer of death.

I am prepared.
To go to hell.

For all that i have done.

I already know.
Where my soul is going.

It is the beginning of the end.

Time to take a ride.
Down the highway to hell.