130th Post
Over a glass of wine.
I ponder over another question.
Is it better to be the solitary person?
Or to have some form of companionship with others?
One one hand.
We wish to be solitary creatures.
But on the other hand.
We yearn for the companionship and love of others.
Ironic isn't it ?
But yet.
If we do lean towards more of wanting the companionship of others.
There is always the fear of the "close companion" eventually leaving you.
No?
Unfortunately my mis-trust of many people.
Has caused me to drift from others.
After all.
Who is trustworthy in this world ?
Even your closest friend will eventually betray you.
Some are worse off.
They abuse your companionship.
And take advantage of your weaknesses.
I despise it.
If given a chance.
I would have rather killed them.
Because parasites like them should never come into being.
For they are only good when they need something from you.
But yet.
Humans are made in such a way.
That most of us need a companion.
While some can claim to be solitary.
But it is only a matter of time.
Before they eventually want some form of companion.
I wish i can have the best of both worlds.
But i can only choose one.
The solitary silent blood drinker.
That lurks in the shadows.
Waiting to feed on his next victim.
Or one who is surrounded by mortal companions?

