93rd Post
As the close of the year draws closer to an end.
How was your Christmas?
Mine was pretty quiet.
Tonight.
I want to say something.
To all my readers.
Past.
Present.
Future.
A very big thank you.
For taking a bit of your precious time.
To stop by and read my rants.
For without you.
My blog is nothing.
And eventually.
I will probably stop writing.
Due to the thinking that.
"Hell, nobody is gonna read it anyway.
So why bother penning down your private thoughts?
You might as well keep it inside."
So there you go.
It's because of your continuous interest in reading.
That makes me want to write.
And release myself from all the stress.
Once again.
No amount of thanks.
Can ever replace the actual gratitude.
I feel inside my heart.
For all the readers of my blog.
Thank you.
How was your Christmas?
Mine was pretty quiet.
Tonight.
I want to say something.
To all my readers.
Past.
Present.
Future.
A very big thank you.
For taking a bit of your precious time.
To stop by and read my rants.
For without you.
My blog is nothing.
And eventually.
I will probably stop writing.
Due to the thinking that.
"Hell, nobody is gonna read it anyway.
So why bother penning down your private thoughts?
You might as well keep it inside."
So there you go.
It's because of your continuous interest in reading.
That makes me want to write.
And release myself from all the stress.
Once again.
No amount of thanks.
Can ever replace the actual gratitude.
I feel inside my heart.
For all the readers of my blog.
Thank you.