Saturday, December 1, 2007

69th Post

Once upon a night.
A mortal once asked.

What is life?
What is love?

And my reply was this.

"well.
Perhaps these are answers.
That are never meant to be found.

They are just beyond our reach.
Teasing and taunting.

But even if we do find the answer.
Are we able to fully grasp and understand its true meaning behind it?

Sometimes.
An answer will just simply lead to another question.

A never ending quest.
In a bid to seek.
The answers to thy questions."

Sometimes.
As i think.
Is it better to seek for the answer.

Or to leave it unanswered?

Sigh.
That leaves me torn in between.
And frustrated as well.

I don't know anymore.

Perhaps.
It's time to return.
To the dream world.

Where there is no need to answer anymore questions.
That are silently driving me insane.

I wish i can end it all now.
A cut to the wrist.
A slash to the neck.

The flow of blood.
The taste of it.

I'm going to hell.