70th Post
As the day fades into night.
I bear silent witness.
To the death of 2 relationships.
What causes the death.
Of what could otherwise.
Be a near perfect relationship?
Do mortals.
Hold such weakened convictions.
That at the end of the day.
They would rather choose to abandon the relationship?
Or is something else blinding them from seeing the true reasons ?
Such sadness.
I can only bear silent witness.
To their pain and anguish.
For there is nothing more i can do.
To assist in salvaging these broken relationships and souls.
For it is up to them.
To salvage and repair.
What remains of it.
For now.
I will have to continue on my role.
A silent tragic entity.
Continuing to bear silent witness.
To the sadness and anguish.
That is going on around me.
For my feelings.
Are slowly.
But surely.
Resembling those of frost.
Cold.
Hard.
But somewhere.
Amongst the frosted exterior.
Lies some remaining warmth.
But sadly.
That warmth is fading fast.
And once that is gone.
It's gone for good.
Not even the fires of hell.
Nor the gentle warmth of heaven.
Can ever rekindle that warmth.
Sigh.
And pretty soon.
Even the light inside me.
Shall fade into darkness.
A wanderer of the dark.
Lost.
Forever.
Until the Day of Judgment.
Whereby.
The Angels & Demons.
Shall decimate.
One another.
In a final battle.
Perhaps.
Only after then.
Can my role as a silent & tragic entity.
Be erased.
I'm so sick of this life.
I wish i can simply end it now.
And silently fade away.
Along with the passage of time.
I bear silent witness.
To the death of 2 relationships.
What causes the death.
Of what could otherwise.
Be a near perfect relationship?
Do mortals.
Hold such weakened convictions.
That at the end of the day.
They would rather choose to abandon the relationship?
Or is something else blinding them from seeing the true reasons ?
Such sadness.
I can only bear silent witness.
To their pain and anguish.
For there is nothing more i can do.
To assist in salvaging these broken relationships and souls.
For it is up to them.
To salvage and repair.
What remains of it.
For now.
I will have to continue on my role.
A silent tragic entity.
Continuing to bear silent witness.
To the sadness and anguish.
That is going on around me.
For my feelings.
Are slowly.
But surely.
Resembling those of frost.
Cold.
Hard.
But somewhere.
Amongst the frosted exterior.
Lies some remaining warmth.
But sadly.
That warmth is fading fast.
And once that is gone.
It's gone for good.
Not even the fires of hell.
Nor the gentle warmth of heaven.
Can ever rekindle that warmth.
Sigh.
And pretty soon.
Even the light inside me.
Shall fade into darkness.
A wanderer of the dark.
Lost.
Forever.
Until the Day of Judgment.
Whereby.
The Angels & Demons.
Shall decimate.
One another.
In a final battle.
Perhaps.
Only after then.
Can my role as a silent & tragic entity.
Be erased.
I'm so sick of this life.
I wish i can simply end it now.
And silently fade away.
Along with the passage of time.