Thursday, November 29, 2007

68th Post

Nothing left to blog.
My mind.
Is slowly turning into mush.


Is that what the drink does.

To one's mind?

Oh well.
All the better.

Let the memories.
Both sad and happy.
Fragment and disintegrate.
Into absolute nothingness.


The hour approaches.
As the clock ticks away.
The final hours of my life.

Mourn not for my death.
For i am a nobody.

I am just another actor.

Living out of a script.

After all.
The world is just a stage.
And everyone is an actor.

Guess i will never be at peace with myself.

Cursed i am to be the wanderer.


Seeking answers.

That are just out of reach.


Lost in a nightmarish world.

Of darkness.

Of silence.


But i am prepared.

For i know.
Where my soul is heading.


I'm heading into limbo.
Neither here.
Nor there.

Neither belonging to the world of the living.

Nor the world of the dead.
But stuck in between them.


I guess.
Even the most perfect dream world.
Is not that perfect after all.

As the final festival of the year 2007 approaches.
I wish all of you readers in advance.
For i might never have another opportunity to do so.


Have a Merry 2007 Christmas.





The Lord of Death eventually comes to claim us all.
No one escapes his icy cold scythe.
It's just a matter of time.
Before he decides to come for your soul.
So fear not about death.
Instead, learn to embrace it.