296th Post
Another night of wandering.
The smell of blood fills the air.
As mortal after mortal.
Passes by me.
Lost in their own thoughts.
Unaware that a pale being with luminous skin.
Roams amongst them all.
But they are not my primary concern.
For i have already fed.
And i am lost in my own silent train of thoughts.
Thoughts which i am careful to conceal.
Least other blood drinkers attempt to pry it from me.
From the mind gift.
Dark thoughts have often clouded my own thoughts of logic.
Thoughts of death.
Decay and destruction.
As i watch the world around me.
I can only direct my silent wrath at some.
It displeases me greatly.
That mortals have to sacrifice their own lives.
All for the mere whim of someone who welds absolute power over others.
But even the devil will be more than glad.
To sacrifice his own minions to advance his own goals.
As for me.
I only kill for my own purpose.
For i weld my own absolute power.
As the night soon gives way to day.
I need to seek shelter.
Least heaven's fire comes upon me.
And burns me.
A comforting thought isn't it?
When i think my time is up.
When that will be?
I will never know.
Could be after much thinking.
Or could be on a dangerous impulse.
Tick tock.
Tick tock.
The clock of self-destruction has begun ticking.

The smell of blood fills the air.
As mortal after mortal.
Passes by me.
Lost in their own thoughts.
Unaware that a pale being with luminous skin.
Roams amongst them all.
But they are not my primary concern.
For i have already fed.
And i am lost in my own silent train of thoughts.
Thoughts which i am careful to conceal.
Least other blood drinkers attempt to pry it from me.
From the mind gift.
Dark thoughts have often clouded my own thoughts of logic.
Thoughts of death.
Decay and destruction.
As i watch the world around me.
I can only direct my silent wrath at some.
It displeases me greatly.
That mortals have to sacrifice their own lives.
All for the mere whim of someone who welds absolute power over others.
But even the devil will be more than glad.
To sacrifice his own minions to advance his own goals.
As for me.
I only kill for my own purpose.
For i weld my own absolute power.
As the night soon gives way to day.
I need to seek shelter.
Least heaven's fire comes upon me.
And burns me.
A comforting thought isn't it?
When i think my time is up.
When that will be?
I will never know.
Could be after much thinking.
Or could be on a dangerous impulse.
Tick tock.
Tick tock.
The clock of self-destruction has begun ticking.

