Monday, June 29, 2009

285th Post

Windy night.
Rainy night.

But such mere water does not stop me.
From taking another one of my night hunts.

I spy upon my victim.
But i sense no evil thoughts from this one.

And so.
I move on to another one.

Thoughts burn through my mind.
Like the endless candles that i light.
With the gift of fire.

As the month of June nears to a close.
What are your thoughts?

It's been a pretty quiet month for me.
A quiet month of happiness and misery.

As the month of July beckons.
I wonder what will the new month bring.

Will it just be another miserable alcohol filled blood soaked month?
Or
Will it be something else.

I don't know.
I am scared.

Already my mind is slowly breaking down.
What will i do next.
I dare not contemplate.

I just wish.

I don't have to think anymore.
And that the scars could be removed.

Sigh.

What shall i do now?

Should i just be selfish and continue to contemplate the end of living life.
Or
Should i just bear the pain in silence and live on.