366th Post
I recline in a dark corner of my cell.
The shrink attempts to probe my mind.
But i return it with a scream.
Why is it i must change for others?
Why so?
Am i to lose my uniqueness.
For the sake of becoming another faceless one.
My style of dressing.
My attitude.
Is just me.
Love me for who i am.
Or be gone from my life.
I don't need others trying to change my personality.
Leave me be.
To live out the rest of my days.
In complete solitude.
In the abandoned asylum.
Misery is all i feel now.

The shrink attempts to probe my mind.
But i return it with a scream.
Why is it i must change for others?
Why so?
Am i to lose my uniqueness.
For the sake of becoming another faceless one.
My style of dressing.
My attitude.
Is just me.
Love me for who i am.
Or be gone from my life.
I don't need others trying to change my personality.
Leave me be.
To live out the rest of my days.
In complete solitude.
In the abandoned asylum.
Misery is all i feel now.

