329th Post
To suit my mood.
Another day.
Goes by.
I just feel absolutely empty.
Like as though a giant hand.
Had swept everything away.
Numbed.
Sigh.
I wish i can give you my eyes and heart.
So that i can look at your beauty forever.
And that i can love you in silence forever.
Night after night.
Even though i cry in silence.
My spirit crushed.
Even though it pains me so.
But it must end here.
I have decided to set you free.
I will disappear into the shadows.
Never to be seen ever again.
For it is my destiny.
To wander about in darkness.
Forever.
Alone.

Another day.
Goes by.
I just feel absolutely empty.
Like as though a giant hand.
Had swept everything away.
Numbed.
Sigh.
I wish i can give you my eyes and heart.
So that i can look at your beauty forever.
And that i can love you in silence forever.
Night after night.
Even though i cry in silence.
My spirit crushed.
Even though it pains me so.
But it must end here.
I have decided to set you free.
I will disappear into the shadows.
Never to be seen ever again.
For it is my destiny.
To wander about in darkness.
Forever.
Alone.

.jpg)