328th Post
Fill my arms.
But there are cuts.
Which can never be seen by the eyes.
Because these cuts.
Are lodged deep inside my bleeding heart.
A heart that is weeping.
For the special one.
One that i miss so much.
One that i wish i can love.
Sigh.
I hate it.
I hate letting out my tears.
Because i am afraid.
That you will roll out.
As a teardrop.
So that is why.
I replace the tears.
With blood.
So that you will know.
It's not only my heart
That is weeping for you.
But my soul as well.
Sometimes.
I think.
Should i close my heart and feelings?
For they serve no purpose.
Other than to rip open old wounds.
And make new ones.
Sigh.
Love me.
Kiss me.
Miss me.
For it may be for the very last time.
Before i cut open the fatal vein.
And i cease to exist.

But there are cuts.
Which can never be seen by the eyes.
Because these cuts.
Are lodged deep inside my bleeding heart.
A heart that is weeping.
For the special one.
One that i miss so much.
One that i wish i can love.
Sigh.
I hate it.
I hate letting out my tears.
Because i am afraid.
That you will roll out.
As a teardrop.
So that is why.
I replace the tears.
With blood.
So that you will know.
It's not only my heart
That is weeping for you.
But my soul as well.
Sometimes.
I think.
Should i close my heart and feelings?
For they serve no purpose.
Other than to rip open old wounds.
And make new ones.
Sigh.
Love me.
Kiss me.
Miss me.
For it may be for the very last time.
Before i cut open the fatal vein.
And i cease to exist.

