245th Post
But it doesn't feel like a new day.
I still feel miserable.
I still feel the hate.
Blood wells up in my eyes.
For no more pure tears remain.
For me to shed.
As i continue to cut deep lines.
All over.
There is a child like curiosity in me.
As to why i can bleed so much.
But there is no pain.
For many nights.
I drink myself into a stupor.
Oh how much i detest life.
I wish i can enter a dreamless sleep.
I'm sick of this nightmare.
But i guess.
This nightmare.
Is destined to play itself out.
Over and over.
Until i am driven mad.
As i lie slumped on the ground.
Bleeding.
Dying.
I wonder.
Is this how death feels?
Would i be happier that way?
Or is misery and isolation.
Both destined to haunt me forever.
I no longer know.
My spirit is crumbling.
Perhaps it would be best.
If i remain in blind silence.
Forever.
Never to speak ever again.
Never to see ever again.

I still feel miserable.
I still feel the hate.
Blood wells up in my eyes.
For no more pure tears remain.
For me to shed.
As i continue to cut deep lines.
All over.
There is a child like curiosity in me.
As to why i can bleed so much.
But there is no pain.
For many nights.
I drink myself into a stupor.
Oh how much i detest life.
I wish i can enter a dreamless sleep.
I'm sick of this nightmare.
But i guess.
This nightmare.
Is destined to play itself out.
Over and over.
Until i am driven mad.
As i lie slumped on the ground.
Bleeding.
Dying.
I wonder.
Is this how death feels?
Would i be happier that way?
Or is misery and isolation.
Both destined to haunt me forever.
I no longer know.
My spirit is crumbling.
Perhaps it would be best.
If i remain in blind silence.
Forever.
Never to speak ever again.
Never to see ever again.

