243rd Post
Intoxicated by my drugs of choice.
As i look at my arms.
Slashes and slits covers them.
As i curl up in the corner.
Laughing.
I watch the blood spurt.
A hollowed mind now takes over me.
A cold heart reigns.
Suddenly.
I feel so cold.
So so cold.
Hug my battered body.
One last time.
Kiss my bloodied lips.
One last time.
Love my broken spirit.
One last time.
As my strength fades away.
Take courage.
Pick up the knife.
Plunge it deep into me.
And when I'm gone.
Decapitate me.
Release me.
From my dimension of hurt and silent pain.

As i look at my arms.
Slashes and slits covers them.
As i curl up in the corner.
Laughing.
I watch the blood spurt.
A hollowed mind now takes over me.
A cold heart reigns.
Suddenly.
I feel so cold.
So so cold.
Hug my battered body.
One last time.
Kiss my bloodied lips.
One last time.
Love my broken spirit.
One last time.
As my strength fades away.
Take courage.
Pick up the knife.
Plunge it deep into me.
And when I'm gone.
Decapitate me.
Release me.
From my dimension of hurt and silent pain.

