241st Post
I slump in a corner.
The gravestones.
My only companions.
Depression wears me down.
Like something corrosive.
Sometimes i feel that.
All that i have left.
Are the lies and illusions.
That barely prevents me.
From fading away.
Hidden away.
By the thick veil of silence.
Never to know the true meaning of happiness.
Locked up.
In a shell.
Which i no longer know.
But for now.
Guess all i can do.
Is to bear all this behind a veil of silence.
In the meantime.
I'll just sit and wait.
Until the meal is served.
My final meal.

The gravestones.
My only companions.
Depression wears me down.
Like something corrosive.
Sometimes i feel that.
All that i have left.
Are the lies and illusions.
That barely prevents me.
From fading away.
Hidden away.
By the thick veil of silence.
Never to know the true meaning of happiness.
Locked up.
In a shell.
Which i no longer know.
But for now.
Guess all i can do.
Is to bear all this behind a veil of silence.
In the meantime.
I'll just sit and wait.
Until the meal is served.
My final meal.

