Thursday, August 28, 2008

209th Post

Another night.
Another few bleeding cuts.

As punishments for my sins.

Suddenly i feel so alone.

But yet.

I want to be alone.

Lost in my own world.
Lost in my own private thoughts.

I hate myself.
I wish someone will end my silent agony.

Everyday.
I wish i can just silently disappear.
Together with my beloved mirror.

Sigh.

Life's pretty fucked up.

It is said that its a blessing.

To be able to see.
To be able to hear.

But i think it's a curse.

I prefer to neither be able to see.
Nor to hear.

So that i can no longer see and hear the lies.
Spewed forth by the mouths of the filthy ones.

Positivity is more than an illusion.
The truth is nothing more than carefully concocted lies.

Is there anything i can believe in anymore?
Is there?

And so.
My silent screams of agony and frustrations.
Continues.