207th Post
Covered with the scars of my sins.
Will i ever be released from this torment?
Each cut carved on the arm.
Represents my past sins.
For every drop of blood that flows out of the cuts.
Represents my willingness to shed blood.
In exchange for the cleansing of my past sins.
But yet.
I feel no happiness.
I only feel more hate.
More anger.
An increase in my bubble of silence.
Maybe its time.
To really shut myself off.
From the human world.
And return to my dark demonic origins.
As a child of hell.
Hell bent on bringing.
Eternal misery and destruction.
Unto the human race.

Will i ever be released from this torment?
Each cut carved on the arm.
Represents my past sins.
For every drop of blood that flows out of the cuts.
Represents my willingness to shed blood.
In exchange for the cleansing of my past sins.
But yet.
I feel no happiness.
I only feel more hate.
More anger.
An increase in my bubble of silence.
Maybe its time.
To really shut myself off.
From the human world.
And return to my dark demonic origins.
As a child of hell.
Hell bent on bringing.
Eternal misery and destruction.
Unto the human race.

