205th Post
A place in which i seek refuge.
From the bustle of the day.
And that no one will disturb my peace.
As each day passes.
I keep hearing a cracking noise.
But where is it from?
Is it coming from my mind?
Or is it coming from my heart?
Slowly.
Bit by bit.
I feel the cracks lengthen.
Until one day.
When the cracks will meet.
And eventually.
Both my mind and heart.
Shall shatter into many irrecoverable pieces.
Sigh.
Is this what has become of me?
Heartless.
Mindless.
Soulless.
With nothing more.
Than just the barest of lies and illusions.
To prevent the cracks from worsening.
I live in the shadows of silence.
I wish i can just curl up.
And rest forever.
No more thoughts.
No more heartbeat.
No more breathing.
But just a silent empty shell.
That was once housed a happy me.

From the bustle of the day.
And that no one will disturb my peace.
As each day passes.
I keep hearing a cracking noise.
But where is it from?
Is it coming from my mind?
Or is it coming from my heart?
Slowly.
Bit by bit.
I feel the cracks lengthen.
Until one day.
When the cracks will meet.
And eventually.
Both my mind and heart.
Shall shatter into many irrecoverable pieces.
Sigh.
Is this what has become of me?
Heartless.
Mindless.
Soulless.
With nothing more.
Than just the barest of lies and illusions.
To prevent the cracks from worsening.
I live in the shadows of silence.
I wish i can just curl up.
And rest forever.
No more thoughts.
No more heartbeat.
No more breathing.
But just a silent empty shell.
That was once housed a happy me.

