201st Post
Sitting in my chair.
Gathering my thoughts.
Drinking as usual.
Why is everyone asking me about it ?
Can all of you just LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ?
Don't ask.
Don't advice me.
Don't talk to me about it.
Because i don't want to talk about it anymore.
This chapter is closed.
To ask me about what happened.
I will just tell you not to ask.
Persist.
And you will only earn my silence.
I know i have fucked up.
Enough guilt is in me.
So why make it worse ?
Guess i can never understand humans.
On why they cannot leave me alone.
Despite my repeated pleas.
To be left alone.
Yet the questions still come.
Will it ever stop ?
I curse all of you.
I condemn all of you.
Guess it gives me another reason.
To be lost.
In my world of silence.

Gathering my thoughts.
Drinking as usual.
Why is everyone asking me about it ?
Can all of you just LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ?
Don't ask.
Don't advice me.
Don't talk to me about it.
Because i don't want to talk about it anymore.
This chapter is closed.
To ask me about what happened.
I will just tell you not to ask.
Persist.
And you will only earn my silence.
I know i have fucked up.
Enough guilt is in me.
So why make it worse ?
Guess i can never understand humans.
On why they cannot leave me alone.
Despite my repeated pleas.
To be left alone.
Yet the questions still come.
Will it ever stop ?
I curse all of you.
I condemn all of you.
Guess it gives me another reason.
To be lost.
In my world of silence.

