196th Post
Lost in thought.
Lost amongst the drink.
I never knew.
Watching blood flow.
Could be so interesting.
As the blood drips onto the floor.
It makes an interesting noise.
Many have advised me to turn back.
But as the fallen one.
Where can i go?
Where can i turn to?
Nowhere.
Except towards the path.
Of final self destruction.
Starting with my mind.
Already most of the strings
That are holding them together.
Have frayed and tattered.
The shell that is supposed to protect me.
Is battered beyond gone.
From battles after battles.
I'm feeling screwed.
Day in day out.
Night in Night out.
The same old fucking question rings in my mind.
"What exactly the fuck do you really want?"
And i answer back.
"I fucking don't know."
Sigh.
Silent anger constantly boils inside me.
When will it boil over?
Only god knows.
Once my anger boils over.
Neither heaven nor hell can help the poor soul.
And god knows what i might do.
But as usual.
I guess.
This is the price i must pay.
For my sins of the past.
A tormented life form.
Locked in a cursed temple of the damned.
Till the end of time.
As an Angel of Destruction.

