159th Post
Another night of silence.
The feeling of being lonely.
I thought i could come to terms with it.
But now i know otherwise.
I pray in silence.
That she will be safe.
Until i get to see her again.
I cannot help but worry.
Guess i think too much.
I wish i have more faith in myself.
All i can feel now.
Is silent misery.
The silent pain of missing someone.
It hurts.
Mere words can never describe it.
The actual hurt.
I can only cry in silence.
Because i don't want others to see my tears.
Silently counting down.
Till i get to see her again.

The feeling of being lonely.
I thought i could come to terms with it.
But now i know otherwise.
I pray in silence.
That she will be safe.
Until i get to see her again.
I cannot help but worry.
Guess i think too much.
I wish i have more faith in myself.
All i can feel now.
Is silent misery.
The silent pain of missing someone.
It hurts.
Mere words can never describe it.
The actual hurt.
I can only cry in silence.
Because i don't want others to see my tears.
Silently counting down.
Till i get to see her again.

