142nd Post
One paper down.
But surprisingly.
For this paper.
I am for once not pissed with myself.
But not because i am confident about passing.
But more of like "I have finally managed to complete the damn paper".
A zombie for the time being i have become.
Short sleeping hours.
Long hours staring at notes.
But none of those for today.
It's off day for me.
No books.
No notes.
Just fun fun fun.
And relaxation.
So you think I'm mad?
I'm just merely rewarding my brain and body with rest.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
One more paper to get over and done with.
Then it's the one week break.
I'm so not looking forward to the new semester.
More new topics.
More shit to absorb and remember.
My poor brain.
i think by the end of the course.
It's going to be reduced to mere mush.
Eaten away.
By information overload.
And by exam stress.
Meantime.
Hang on guys.
We are just one paper away from earning our well deserved rest.
Gambatte.

For this paper.
I am for once not pissed with myself.
But not because i am confident about passing.
But more of like "I have finally managed to complete the damn paper".
A zombie for the time being i have become.
Short sleeping hours.
Long hours staring at notes.
But none of those for today.
It's off day for me.
No books.
No notes.
Just fun fun fun.
And relaxation.
So you think I'm mad?
I'm just merely rewarding my brain and body with rest.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
One more paper to get over and done with.
Then it's the one week break.
I'm so not looking forward to the new semester.
More new topics.
More shit to absorb and remember.
My poor brain.
i think by the end of the course.
It's going to be reduced to mere mush.
Eaten away.
By information overload.
And by exam stress.
Meantime.
Hang on guys.
We are just one paper away from earning our well deserved rest.
Gambatte.

