136th Post
Or not to begin?
To hide from everyone.
Or not to hide?
Would self isolation be my final solution to all the problems?
Or would i eventually crack under the weight of loneliness?
Nowadays.
I find it harder and harder to write.
Not because its a chore.
But because of the question of "how much do i want to reveal?".
Every time i wake up.
I feel shattered.
I feel like crying.
I feel like there is something missing.
There are times i wish to sleep like an angel.
But there are also times i hate sleeping.
Because of fear of those feelings returning.
It's such anguish.
I wish i was never came into existence.

To hide from everyone.
Or not to hide?
Would self isolation be my final solution to all the problems?
Or would i eventually crack under the weight of loneliness?
Nowadays.
I find it harder and harder to write.
Not because its a chore.
But because of the question of "how much do i want to reveal?".
Every time i wake up.
I feel shattered.
I feel like crying.
I feel like there is something missing.
There are times i wish to sleep like an angel.
But there are also times i hate sleeping.
Because of fear of those feelings returning.
It's such anguish.
I wish i was never came into existence.

