135th Post
How one's life can change in an instant.
Just by the choices we make alone.
It either shifts for the better.
Or for the worse.
But yet we all would love the so called "perfect life".
Without having to work for it.
What defines the "perfect life"?
Having lots of money?
Happiness?
Having someone to love and be loved in return?
Raising a successful family?
How many are willing to actually sweat it out for a long time.
Before one eventually achieves the "perfect life"?
Questions, questions, questions.
Will they ever cease?
Will my curiosity ever cease?
Perhaps not.
Alas.
The answers that i seek.
Are never at my beck and call.
It's a long hard journey just to seek a small portion of it.
And many others still remain unanswered.
Even though i claim to be able to ignore it.
But eventually the urge to find out the answers.
Will burn through me.
Like acid burning through skin.
But how does one approaches the problem?
Through various angles?
But which one?
Once again i curse at my limitations.
Being lost and confused.
I wish i were born smarter.
And with a better ability to react according to the situations at a faster rate.
As each day passes.
I am living in silent anguish and anger.
A fallen angel of the damned.
I hate my this life form.
It feels wasted.
I wish i can either restart it
Or end it.

Just by the choices we make alone.
It either shifts for the better.
Or for the worse.
But yet we all would love the so called "perfect life".
Without having to work for it.
What defines the "perfect life"?
Having lots of money?
Happiness?
Having someone to love and be loved in return?
Raising a successful family?
How many are willing to actually sweat it out for a long time.
Before one eventually achieves the "perfect life"?
Questions, questions, questions.
Will they ever cease?
Will my curiosity ever cease?
Perhaps not.
Alas.
The answers that i seek.
Are never at my beck and call.
It's a long hard journey just to seek a small portion of it.
And many others still remain unanswered.
Even though i claim to be able to ignore it.
But eventually the urge to find out the answers.
Will burn through me.
Like acid burning through skin.
But how does one approaches the problem?
Through various angles?
But which one?
Once again i curse at my limitations.
Being lost and confused.
I wish i were born smarter.
And with a better ability to react according to the situations at a faster rate.
As each day passes.
I am living in silent anguish and anger.
A fallen angel of the damned.
I hate my this life form.
It feels wasted.
I wish i can either restart it
Or end it.

