125th Post
The month of March.
Looking back on the month of February.
It was pretty much ordinary.
Living in silence.
Smiling my fake smiles.
Despising my surroundings as usual.
Despising the mortal people.
Selfish fuckers who only think for themselves.
But the sad irony is that.
We were taught to look out for our own interests first.
Lies and contradictions are plastered all over the place.
Who can i believe in?
What to believe in?
Truth?
Does it even exists ?
Day by day.
My faith in living.
My patience.
Dwindles.
Fading.
Damn this existence of mine.
A life coated with sweet ironies and bitter lies.
I wish i can silently disappear.
Hell.
I think my time here on earth is almost up anyway.

Looking back on the month of February.
It was pretty much ordinary.
Living in silence.
Smiling my fake smiles.
Despising my surroundings as usual.
Despising the mortal people.
Selfish fuckers who only think for themselves.
But the sad irony is that.
We were taught to look out for our own interests first.
Lies and contradictions are plastered all over the place.
Who can i believe in?
What to believe in?
Truth?
Does it even exists ?
Day by day.
My faith in living.
My patience.
Dwindles.
Fading.
Damn this existence of mine.
A life coated with sweet ironies and bitter lies.
I wish i can silently disappear.
Hell.
I think my time here on earth is almost up anyway.

