117th Post
The hour approaches.
The day in which people.
Celebrate love.
This day is called.
Valentine's Day.
But is it really that special?
I think not.
Because if one truly loves the others.
Then everyday will be Valentine's Day.
Alas.
On the day in which others celebrate.
I am busy.
Busy with piles and piles of lab reports.
Coupled with an extremely incompetent lab technician.
I am once again.
An angry person.
But my anger.
I shall hold at bay for now.
Till the day i can hold no more.
But yet as i think.
Is it worth to release my pent up anger.
Over some poor innocent victim?
So over time.
I resort to drinking.
To thinking.
So as to dissipate the anger.
For anger is a dangerously unstable weapon to have.
For tongues once lashed.
Can never take back the hurtful words hurled.
But yet.
How much more can i hold back?
I have no idea.
I am a dangerous walking ticking bomb.
Just waiting to explode.
How bad the damage?
I dare not think about it.
I wish someone will help me.
In converting my anger into something more useful.
I'm lost.
Once again.
My health is failing.
Is it time to say goodbye?

The day in which people.
Celebrate love.
This day is called.
Valentine's Day.
But is it really that special?
I think not.
Because if one truly loves the others.
Then everyday will be Valentine's Day.
Alas.
On the day in which others celebrate.
I am busy.
Busy with piles and piles of lab reports.
Coupled with an extremely incompetent lab technician.
I am once again.
An angry person.
But my anger.
I shall hold at bay for now.
Till the day i can hold no more.
But yet as i think.
Is it worth to release my pent up anger.
Over some poor innocent victim?
So over time.
I resort to drinking.
To thinking.
So as to dissipate the anger.
For anger is a dangerously unstable weapon to have.
For tongues once lashed.
Can never take back the hurtful words hurled.
But yet.
How much more can i hold back?
I have no idea.
I am a dangerous walking ticking bomb.
Just waiting to explode.
How bad the damage?
I dare not think about it.
I wish someone will help me.
In converting my anger into something more useful.
I'm lost.
Once again.
My health is failing.
Is it time to say goodbye?

