Saturday, February 9, 2008

116th Post

As i now sit on my chair.
After a night of feasting and hunting for victims.
A thought enters my mind.

Why is it that we only learn.
how to treasure someone only after they are gone?

Why is it we fail to learn how to treasure someone.
When they are still around?

Is it simply due to the fact that we can't be bothered?
Or is it we tend to take the person's companionship for granted?

I have no idea.
Can someone provide me the answer?

I am once again.
Drowning in the sea of questions.
Unable to see the life raft of answers.

Sigh.
Can't wait for her to return.

As day turns into night.
And night turns into another day.
She is constantly in my thoughts.
I miss her constantly.

On days or nights when i slumber.
I do dream of her.
And it's these dreams.
I wish i can never wake up from.

I wish...