58th Post
Darkness.
Surrounds me like a cloak.
I see nothing.
But an endless sea of blackness.
In the distance.
A pyre burns.
Where souls of the damned.
Are destined to burn.
Till the Day of Judgment.
The screams of the tormented.
The cries of the anguished.
Are like music to my ears.
As i sit back in my chair.
My mind.
A spinning whirlwind.
Lost.
Confused.
In the distant table.
A glint of the penknife.
Stained with blood.
My hands.
Bleeding from the cuts.
Are digging a grave.
A grave.
Which has my name written on the tombstone.
For now.
I write my epitaph.
Honoring my cursed life.
For which i am proud of.
Insane?
YES !!!!!
For my sanity is now gone.
I have turned into a mindless corpse.
That only exists.
To torment and mock others.
Hells bells are all that i hear.
For now i know.
My time is almost up.
The devil summons me back to hell.
He sends his carriage of flames.
Drawn by the horses of hell.
Hooves thundering.
Along the highway back to hell.
A devil's puppet.
Returning to its master.
Surrounds me like a cloak.
I see nothing.
But an endless sea of blackness.
In the distance.
A pyre burns.
Where souls of the damned.
Are destined to burn.
Till the Day of Judgment.
The screams of the tormented.
The cries of the anguished.
Are like music to my ears.
As i sit back in my chair.
My mind.
A spinning whirlwind.
Lost.
Confused.
In the distant table.
A glint of the penknife.
Stained with blood.
My hands.
Bleeding from the cuts.
Are digging a grave.
A grave.
Which has my name written on the tombstone.
For now.
I write my epitaph.
Honoring my cursed life.
For which i am proud of.
Insane?
YES !!!!!
For my sanity is now gone.
I have turned into a mindless corpse.
That only exists.
To torment and mock others.
Hells bells are all that i hear.
For now i know.
My time is almost up.
The devil summons me back to hell.
He sends his carriage of flames.
Drawn by the horses of hell.
Hooves thundering.
Along the highway back to hell.
A devil's puppet.
Returning to its master.