Wednesday, November 14, 2007

57th Post

A puff of smoke.
A gasp.
The sound of a body crumpling to the floor.

Another victim of an assassination.
By the Devil's bounty hunters.

As i mark up another notch.
I smile to myself quietly.

So this is how fun it is.
To take someone out.
To deprive others of that someone.
That holds so dear to them.

Sadist?
Indeed.

For that is how i feel tonight.
A sadistic little bastard.
A puppet for the devil.

My heart.
Closed off to other feelings.

Except in taking pleasure.
In causing anguish.
And pain to others.

For now.
I only live to serve one purpose.

To inflict pain and torment.
Onto others.

A personal vendetta.
Against the ones that had once caused me.
The same pain.
The same anguish.

For from the ashes of my broken spirit.
I have been reborn.
A Bounty Hunter for the devil.